I am shocked to see that it has been more than 3 weeks since I last blogged! How time flies!
I have just participated in my first web training conference, hosted by SLQ. It was less than successful. I really needed a headphone/mic set. I only had headphones, which were dicey and kept fading in and out unless I held onto the cord. There was provision to text if you had no mic, but not being experienced with IM and having to hold onto the headphones with one hand, it was all a bit much to handle in mid-afternoon!
Also, because the screen size is diminished it wasn't always easy to follow the facilitator's cursor around the screen. However, the training did broaden my knowledge of Library PressDisplay. Things, as always, can only improve with better equipment and more experience!
Tuesday, August 25, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment